Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Some Cute Ones


Last weekend we went to Yelm, Washington to welcome Blake and Stephanie into their new home. We tried to help a little, but mostly enjoyed visiting and admiring their new place. Benjamin enjoyed getting into everything and "breaking-in" their house. He really is a very helpful boy, right Uncle Mike? I think he asked Uncle Mike if he could help him about 100 times, and asked "what are you doing, Uncle Mike" about 200. Benjamin gets very excited about projects and always want to "help" with putting things together and fixing things. He was sooo helpful to daddy recently when he was assembling our new barbecue (which he calls a "fire-fire").

Josie, Blake and Stephanie's dog, was a hit as well. Bethany was not too sure of Josie at first (Josie was very excited to have company), but after a while, they all had a blast together.



Benjamin's new buddy

"Feeding" Josie. Since she needed help.


The three kids taking a break from the sun.



The following are just a few random pics from the last few weeks that I thought were cute.


Bethany sleeping soundly...as usual. Once she is out, she is out.


Do you think he was enjoying his smoothie?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad you guys were able to come up for a visit. Josie was glad too. I don't think she would have eaten or drank anything all weekend if the kids weren't there to help her. We love you guys!

Grace Cartwright Aspinwall said...

so darling! the video, sadly, won't work. i dont know why.

Anne said...

Those turned out so cute (as they always do;)!

Momma Bug said...

Video worked fine for me!
Terrible blackmail ;-)

Love ya!

annie said...

Great pics... Bethany and Benjamin are so photogenic! They look like they've already grown a lot too since Drew and I saw them in March... wow!

Hope you're doing great! love you!