Thanks Anna! The cuteness runs in the family. Pretty soon here there will be kids running all over the place in this gang, huh? We can't wait to meet your little one! We got the pictures done at the Portrait Innovations; where you guys got your family pics too. I kinda ended up with more than just the 9.95 deal....oops :) Usually I can say no, but there were just too many cute ones. They send you with a disk too, so you can e-mail or post them. The ones on the disk are not touched-up or enhanced like the ones they print for you though, and you can't edit them. Pretty good deal though!
3 comments:
I LOVE those pictures! Where did you get them taken? You have three cute kids, Sarah & Chris. :)
Thanks Anna! The cuteness runs in the family. Pretty soon here there will be kids running all over the place in this gang, huh? We can't wait to meet your little one! We got the pictures done at the Portrait Innovations; where you guys got your family pics too. I kinda ended up with more than just the 9.95 deal....oops :) Usually I can say no, but there were just too many cute ones. They send you with a disk too, so you can e-mail or post them. The ones on the disk are not touched-up or enhanced like the ones they print for you though, and you can't edit them. Pretty good deal though!
These pictures turned out SO good Sarah!! Really makes me want to go ours done soon.
Post a Comment