Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Good food, good company...Want some?

As evidenced in my last post, the family was just here to visit (hence the pics by Grace). Here are a few more...all taken while waiting for.....The Old Spaghetti Factory!!!!! (yes, I did just link you to the OSF website....and that is NOT to be confused with the Oregon Shakespeare Festival) Yummmm!!! I can't wait to go back soon when my appetite returns to normal :). Maybe when the Pritchetts visit??? I know you guys are counting the days until Spaghetti Factory. We are waiting for visitors....anyone??? No, I am not begging. The spare room is just soooo lonely right now. Sniff. Besides just little ole' us, there is the Zoo, OMSI, Children's Museum, a great park nearby, Multnomah Falls, Krispy Kreme, the afore-mentioned Spaghetti Factory, SHOPPING, downtown, even a Chuck-E-Cheese, just to name a few of the local highlights. And if you would prefer not to spend money eating out at one of our fine dining restaurants (oh yeah, there is a Chili's right around the corner) then I could even make you a halfway decent home-cooked meal. Actually, I would prefer to cook for you.


Right outside the OSF. A beautiful view on the river.

Some Papa time!!!! Yay!!!!

And some Grandma time enjoying ice cream after spaghetti!!! Double yay!!!



The ever-doting Aunt Grace


And the ever-entertaining Uncle Andrew

We had a blast with you guys! We can't wait for the next visit and warmer weather. Love you!!

2 comments:

Merrihew Few said...

Yum..I love Mizithra!! It'd be so much fun to come see you. I feel like I go to Portland every week with as often as I go to Ashland and Central Point nonstop. Ugh. Gas is seriously a thorn in our side as of late! If we ever do get up to Seattle, it'd be great to have a stopover night with you guys.

Anne said...

Sounds like you had a good time.
Hope we can see you soon as well!