Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged



Ok, Anna tagged me, so here are a few answers.


1. Ten years ago I was...in the middle of my first year at SOU, trying to decide if I wanted to switch from a nursing major to a music major.

2 Things on my to do list today: 1) Clean up from the weekend and do school with Beth. 2) Stick with potty training Ben (not breaking down and putting the pull-ups on :). We have had 3 accidents this morning...one while typing this list.)

3 Things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire: 1) Buy a house big enough for us and lots of visitors and land enough for a big garden and room for the kids to play. 2) Travel to visit family more. 3) Adopt a few kids :) (in addition to giving a huge percent to the Lord)

4 Bad Habits: 1) Biting my lips
2) Too much time on this lovely computer
3) Nagging Chris about certain things :)
4) Grocery shopping without sticking to my list...or even worse, grocery shopping hungry (which I happen to be 24/7 lately)

5 Places I have lived: 1) Weed, CA 2) Chico, CA 3) Medford, OR 4) Wilsonville, OR 5) Yet to be determined

6 Jobs I have now or have had: 1) Babysitter 2) Swim and Tennis Club receptionist 3) Evangel Family Bookstore 4) Piano Teacher 5) Wife 6) Mommy

7 Things people don't know about me (quirky things about me): 1) I was the leader of a 4-H Entomology club in high school. 2) I wanted to be a librarian when I grew up. 3) I have slept (overnight) in a hammock on a boat on a river in Brazil. 4) I always wanted a pet hedgehog. 5) I am scared to death of driving somewhere new by myself....thus, our move to Portland has been very good for me. I know, I'm weird. 6) I won the 4-H Fashion Review 2 years in a row (sewed an outfit and then modeled it) 7) I think I am having twins...don't ask me why....I am probably wrong.

8 Things that make my life superfabulous right now: 1) Chris 2) Bethany 3) Benjamin 4) a healthy pregnancy thus far 5) our webcam so we can see family whenever we want 6) a healthy family 7) snacks 8) a wonderful Savior who is perfectly orchestrating our lives.


If Anne and Grace would like to answer these, then you are tagged....I would love to hear your answers :)

2 comments:

Merrihew Few said...

Oooh..twins, really?! Are you guys finding out if it(they) is a boy or girl? When do you find out?

Anne said...

Okey-dokey. I did it!