I'm so glad you guys had fun in the parking garage! :)
Really, though, we're REALLY excited about baby #3 on his/her way. Yes, Amy is most likely the one you met today. She was my matron of honor, she lives in Sandy and has a very cute little boy, Blake. We met in Germany in 2002 and have been friends ever since.
4 comments:
I'm so glad you guys had fun in the parking garage! :)
Really, though, we're REALLY excited about baby #3 on his/her way. Yes, Amy is most likely the one you met today. She was my matron of honor, she lives in Sandy and has a very cute little boy, Blake. We met in Germany in 2002 and have been friends ever since.
Woohoo! When I heard about the baby a few weeks ago, I could barely stand still, I'm so happy for you! Hope you're doing well,
Anne
that was so cute. :) i liked the part about the garage door...but mom and i liked the part about the baby more! Love you!
I am SO excited! That video was pretty adorable too. Love you guys!
Post a Comment