...here are a few cute quotes from the past few weeks.
After church we asked Benjamin what he did in Sunday school. He responded, "I played with Jesus."
Just yesterday we were talking about when the baby was going to come; discussing that it would be here when it was done growing in my tummy. Ben, looking at my belly and pointing to my belly button, asked, "It that the door for the baby?" I think the subject was changed before I could come up with an answer.
Benjamin was holding the case for the movie Ratatouille and said, "Everyone can cook, right sissy?" (If you know the movie, then you know that is kind-of the "theme" of the movie.) Bethany answered, "Well, not everyone can cook.....Daddys can't cook."
"Oh, is that right?" said mommy. "Well," said Beth, "Our daddy can only cook sandwiches and pizza." Later Ben again said, "Everyone can cook, right sissy?" (I don't know why he was stuck on this theme)
Bethany answered, "No, not everyone can cook....not animals or sea animals or dead people."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is very funny! I read it to my family and it made us laugh at the deep thoughts Beth and Ben have.:)
Sarah, thank you soooooo much for sharing your blog with us. We are enjoying getting a glimpse of your sweet family. Wish we lived closer so we could be involved in your dear little childrens lives. Maybe we'll actually get to meet them before they are grown ups!
Ha! What fun!
Don't you love it?
What entertainment it is to listen in on those little conversations:-)
so fun! I love the things that little ones say. I'll be teaching preschool this summer, and I am totally looking forward to some amazing quotes from my little ones!
p.s. I would love it if you added me to your blog roll... and I'll add you!
That is adorable! I like the "dead people can't cook" part. :)
Post a Comment