Thought I would give you a few images from our "backyard" around here. We have been enjoying the sunshine the last few days, so I actually snapped a few pictures. Seems I have not been very good about taking pictures in the last few weeks!
Here is one of our many "waterfalls" as Benjamin calls them. There are several fun fountains in our complex....which is a good thing if you happen to have a little boy who LOVES fountains and waterfalls.
Another highlight is our "playground" right behind our unit. When the sun is out, all the kids are out...and we can hear and see them from our kitchen table....very tempting to be out all the time! Ben's latest favorite is sliding down the slide on his tummy head first.
Also, here is the Bethers on her new birthday scooter. She zips around pretty fast already. We have a great area of sidewalks for optimal scooting :)
No comments:
Post a Comment