
I was going to say "happy birthday to my oldest friend", but that didn't sound right cause it isn't that she's old (though she is a bit older than we were trying to look in this picture). What's crazy is that my daughter is now the age
Analene and I were when we met 24 years ago.
Just thought I would post a fun picture to remind us of the good "old" days.
Happy Birthday Momma Bug!
Love you and hope you have a great day celebrating with your sweet babies!
Analene and I were when we met 24 years ago.
Just thought I would post a fun picture to remind us of the good "old" days.
Happy Birthday Momma Bug!
Love you and hope you have a great day celebrating with your sweet babies!
1 comment:
Thank you dearest ol' friend of mine!!
I have a LOT of cherished memories of times with you (matching rainbow,leppard skinned swimsuits?)(what about selling Mistletoe door to door?)
(How 'bout the question of whether YOU or Shauna was bore "best"?)
Well, THAT one's a no-brainer!!
I love you lots dear Sarah Jane!
All my heart,
Analene
Post a Comment